How KC Sleepsuits Can Help You?
KC Sleepsuits have been an essential aid for carers looking after adults and children with learning difficulties, dementia, Alzheimer’s etc for many years. KC Sleepsuits are now an established aid, and are highly recommended by parent’s carers and health care professionals. We offer a prompt service for people in care homes with night-time incontinence problems and to NHS Trusts and Social Services.
The benefits of choosing KC Sleepsuits
- Prevent unwanted undressing
- Prevent access to continence aids by wearer
- Prevents pad shredding
- Keeps incontinence pad in place
- Easier for carers to dress and undress the wearer
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy care quality fabrics
Sizing and Fit
We produce sleepsuits for 3 different figure shapes.
Men’s Shape – Choose his size by chest size.
Women’s Shape – Choose her normal dress size
Children – Choose by Age and Height